The ‘sense of integrity’ I had felt when I attended WADE 2022 was absolutely heart-warming. Such events need to be there in the narrative of growth of our civilization.
– Somya Sharma Red Lotus Stories, Ahmedabad Winner – Artist – Painting (Excellence)
I congratulate WADE ASIA for increasing their presence in Art. It is definitely building up a
fraternity of Women practitioners.
– Nivedita Pande N + U Design Studio, New Delhi First Runner Up – Artist – Painting (Excellence)
WADE ASIA itself is an INTERACTION with the world around us. It is super productive for networking.
– Poojan Gupta Student, Jaipur
WADE ASIA proves that women can come together with a single motive of growth and creation and set an example of being a strong entity recognized worldwide.
– Ketaki Poonawala Ketaki Poonawala Designs, Pune
Events to celebrate the success of women are much needed becasuse
Women in Design have always been considered a minority in a field that’s dominated by men.
– Vina Verghese Biswas VSPB ASSOCIATES, New Delhi
Wade Asia is a platform that opens up many opportunities and possibilities for collaborations
– Chaitra Saraf Design Kacheri, Bangalore
WADe helped me to build confidence and inspired me to create good design. For a young architect like me, this award is an honour.
– Sethulakshmi M TWOi Architects, Calicut
A platform for women in architecture & design to be celebrated, to take proud ownership & to be recognized of their work in a traditionally male dominated industry is praise worthy.
– Anupriya Subbian Triple O Studio, Chennai
I am exploring the networking opportunities that WADE have provided, be it reconnecting with various vendors for projects material sourcing or with fellow designers for talks, presentations, etc.
– Prakruti R Desai Aangan Architects, Surat
The way WADE ASIA has organized the event was wonderful. In today’s time when women are doing exceptionally great work it is necessary to bring them together and recognize their efforts.
– Janki Hakani Even, Rajkot & Ahmedabad
Having a space where your voice is heard and valued inculcates confidence and constructive
feedback makes everyone better as individuals and as a community
– Shruti Purohit Nine Squares Architects, Indore, MP
WADE ASIA is amazing when it comes to Networking. I made a lot of friends and acquaintances via this platform. Sure to continue supporting this event even more
– Kirthi Suvarnan Satkriya, Calicut, Kerala
WADE is a great support system to all Women Architects & Designers to reach out to the people and shout out to the world that we exist & we do good work.
– Dona Alex Myspace Architects, Noida
Exhibition at WADE has been fabulous which helped to connect to latest innovations and material industry. LIVE jury presentation boosts confidence as freshers get chance to build great connection with experienced Architects.
– Pooja Mali Kolhapur?
WADE ASIA is a very good initiative and quite unique. Its objectives are great. Looking forward to many more.
– Britta Knobel Gupta Studio Symbiosis, Noida,
Excellent event with an objective focusing on Women in Design. Helped to get recognized at national level.
– Megha Patel-Vadodaria PVDRS, Ahmedabad
Interaction with wide range of people is what I value the most about WADE ASIA. WADE team is shining bright and climbing greater heights. Kudos to that !!”
– Priya Nair New Delhi
WADE offers discussions on the most pressing topics in Architecture. We have interacted with many vendors post event & are using their products in our future projects.
– Divya Manaktola Attic Light Architects, New Delhi
WADE gathers all the industry leaders in one location and provides food for thought is certain to lead to changes in the long run..
– Ritu Yadav TOD Innovations Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
WADE provided the opportunity to showcase our talents. Connecting with the dealers and suppliers and understanding about their product will help us in application in our designs.
– Urvashi Vaijwade Student, Pune
WADE ASIA and its objectives are accurately set and are already seen achieving its targeted goals. WADE gave a face to the Voices which earlier were seldom heard of.
– Amber Dar Wagh Dar & Wagh, Pune
WADE ASIA provides a unique stage to share stories, struggles and achievements of life.
Anagha Patil Environ Planners, Nashik
WADE ASIA gave me the opportunity to meet many high achieving women. I now understand that I am not alone in the struggles of trying to balance motherhood along with our careers.
– Anjali Mangalgiri, Grounded, Goa
WADE ASIA is an amazing concept altogether. An idea to liberate women, especially in the field of design.
– Ankita Sweety Studio An-V-Thot Architects, New Delhi