This award is open to all women working in the Architecture, Interior Design, Art, Construction, Building Material Industry of India, whether they are architects, designers, artists, academicians, consultants, or in any other related field. Women in any stage of their career can self-nominate or nominate another woman who they believe has championed the cause of sustainability.
The purpose of this award is to recognize and honor women who have made outstanding contributions to sustainability in their field. The award is not limited to women in architecture or design, and women from any related industry are eligible.
There is no age limit for this category, and nominees will be evaluated based on their commitment to sustainability, innovation, leadership, and impact. Self-nominations and nominations from peers or colleagues are both welcome.
By recognizing and celebrating the achievements of women working towards sustainability, this award aims to inspire and motivate others to make a positive impact on the environment and society.
The following are some guidelines that may be helpful for potential nominees:
- Nomination Form: The submission should include a nomination form with the nominee’s name, contact information, and a brief summary of their work in sustainability. The form should also include the nominator’s name and contact information.
- Supporting Material: The submission should include supporting material that showcases the nominee’s work in sustainability, such as project descriptions, photographs, videos, or any relevant documents. The supporting material should provide evidence of the nominee’s commitment to sustainability, innovation, and leadership.
- Impact and Achievements: The submission should highlight the nominee’s impact and achievements in sustainability, such as reducing carbon footprint, promoting green practices, or advancing sustainable design. The submission should also demonstrate the nominee’s contribution to the field and the wider community.
- References and Endorsements: The submission may include references and endorsements from peers, colleagues, clients, or other stakeholders who can speak to the nominee’s achievements and impact.
- Personal Statement: The submission may include a personal statement from the nominee, outlining their motivation, vision, and commitment to sustainability.
These guidelines are intended to help nominees and nominators showcase the nominee’s achievements and contributions in sustainability. The submission should be concise, clear, and compelling, and provide evidence of the nominee’s impact and leadership in sustainability.