Young WADE India Emerging Awards aim to recognize Young/Emerging Talents in the field of Architecture & Interior Design with emphasis on overall Project design, Concepts, Innovativeness, Original idea, amongst other criteria.
- Applicants must submit 3 original projects (With photographs and not renderings/ visualizations except for Future project). Out of the 3 projects submitted, 2 must be completed projects while 1 could be a future project. Each project should belong to different category/ genre.
- Each project should be submitted in A3 size (300 DPI, PDF format, clear at 100% viewing in Photoshop) with brief information and a suitable headline. An example is attached for reference purpose only. In the written matter, the Jury is interested only in knowing the objectives of the design and how you have achieved the objectives. Keep it brief and precise. Supporting images should be put in the same sheet with Image captions and drawings.
- For each project use only one A3 sheet. Submit 3 attachments in total (Three A3 sized project sheets).
- Do not write your name/firm name Actual Project name, place or any other details in the Project A3 sheets other than about the project. We will allocate code for each project. Putting the name of project, or any indication will get rejected.
- By submitting the projects, you are declaring that these are your original work or done by you with major contribution.
- Write specifically about Client’s brief, Challenges of the project and how those challenges were met, would be studied most keenly. Judging will be done by a selection of highly acclaimed Jury Panel of renowned Architects, Designers, Academicians, Developers, etc all who would be presented with 3 projects from each candidate in different categories for overall assessment.
- Already won projects in previous years of WADE Awards should not be submitted again for competition.
- Age limit – 40 years as on 9th October, 2020
- This award category is Open only to qualified female Architects and practicing Interior Designers and should be either running her own firm as sole owner or as partner for not less than 2 years.
- If the Applicant is a professional working for a firm and submitting the project where she has contributed substantially, then she must submit a ‘Declaration letter’ in firm’s letter head duly attested by the Principal of the firm with following content duly signed & stamped:“No Objection letter”, “I/We, principal/ owner of firm __________________ have no objection regarding submitting of ___________________ project by _________________ where she has played the role of __________________.”
- Declaration form from Partner’s- If you are in a partnership firm with contribution have done the project in partnership with others, duly signed declaration form from the partner is /are required.“No Objection letter”, “I/We, Partner of firm __________________ have no objection regarding submitting of ___________________ project by _________________ where she has played the role of __________________.”
- For any clarification feel free to call us at 9310612998 or you may drop your query at email@example.com
- Assured (www.wadeasia.com) sending by 15th July 2020.
- Shortlisted announcement- September 2020
(Like WADE Asia Facebook page/ Insta/ Twitter) for updated
- Shortlisted candidates to share total profile for overall judgement.
Final Judgment – 9/10th October, NSIC Ground Okhla, New Delhi
– Shortlisted Certificates ceremony on 9/10th October Evening
Declaration of Winner – 11th October, 2020. NSIC Ground, Okhla, New Delhi