This award is a prestigious recognition for young and upcoming architects and interior designers practicing in the field of architecture and design. This award provides an unique opportunity for emerging talents to showcase their overall body of work to a wider audience, giving them the recognition and exposure they deserve. The final awardees are chosen based on their exceptional talent, creativity, and innovation demonstrated throughout their career, rather than a single project or projects. Being a young WADE awardee is a mark of excellence and sets the awardees apart as future leaders of the industry.
To be eligible for this award category, please follow the below guidelines:
- Age limit– up to 40 years as on 17th August, 2023
- Applicants must submit 3 original projects (with photographs and not renderings/ visualizations except for future project).
- Out of the 3 projects submitted, 2 must be completed projects while 1 could be a future project. Each project should belong to different category.
- Each project must be submitted in a single A3 size paper (300 dpi, PDF format, clear at 100% viewing in photoshop) with brief information and a suitable headline with the project category properly mentioned on top. Use only one A3 sheet for 1 project.
- Applicants may mention about Client’s brief, Objective of the design & how the objectives were achieved. You may also include about the Challenges of the project & how those challenges were met. Keep it brief and precise. Supporting images should be put in the same sheet with Image captions and drawings.
- Do not mention your name, firm name, address, or any other details in the A3 sheets. A code will be allotted after the submission procedure is completed.
- By submitting the projects for the competition, you declare that these are your original work or you have made the maximum contribution to accomplishing the project.
- Projects that have already won a WADE award should not be submitted again for the competition.
- This award category is open only to qualified female architects and practicing interior designers and should be either running her own firm as sole owner or as partner for not less than 2 years.
- Applicant have to submit ‘Declaration Letter’ under the following 2 circumstances:
I.Declaration letter from the Principal of the firm: Professional working for a firm,submit a ‘Declaration Letter’in the firm’s letter head duly attested by the principal of the firm with following content duly signed & stamped.
“No objection letter”, “I/we, principal/ owner of the firm ______________have no objection regarding the submission of ___________________project by Ms. _________________ where she has played the role of ________________.”
II. Declaration letter from Partner(s) of the firm: Professional working in a partnership firm, submit a ‘Declaration Letter’ in the firm’s letter head duly attested by the partner(s) of the firm with following content duly signed & stamped:
“No objection letter”, “I/we, partner(s) of the firm __________________have no objection regarding the submission of _________________ project by Ms. ______________ where she has played the role of _______________.”
Note: It is mandatory to fill up the WADE survey form along with submission of entry.
For any clarification or assistance, applicants can contact WADE ASIA at 9310612980 or email at email@example.com.