The WADE Student Award recognizes the exceptional talent and hard work of students in the fields of architecture and interior design. This prestigious award provides a unique opportunity for young and aspiring students to showcase their work and network with industry leaders, enhancing their learning experience and boosting their confidence.
The award provides a platform for young and talented students to showcase their work, gain exposure, and receive recognition from industry leaders.
To be eligible for this award category, please follow the below guidelines:
- The award is open to female students of architecture & interior design who are in their final year of study (2022-2023) or have Graduated in (2021-2022).
- Professionals and junior architects are not allowed to participate in this category.
- Applicants must submit their final year project.
- The project must be submitted in A3 size paper (300 dpi, PDF format, clear at 100% viewing in photoshop) with a suitable headline mentioning Student Category on top. Use maximum 2 nos. of A3 sheets.
- The submission should include a brief Project Synopsis (Within 50 Words).
- The submission should include proper mention of the mentors and team members who were part of the project.
- Do not mention your name or any other details in the A3 sheets. A code will be allotted after the submission procedure is completed.