The award is for women architects / interior designers who have integrated lighting into a completed design project in an innovative and effective way.
The lighting solution can be applied to sector (hospitality, residential, commercial.) But must demonstrably improve the environment.
- The judges will evaluate the aesthetics, functionality, flexibility, lighting controls, and energy efficiency of the lighting solution.
- Applicants can submit only one completed interior design project.
- The project must be submitted in a single A3 size paper (300 dpi, PDF format, clear at 100% viewing in photoshop) with brief information and a suitable headline with the project category properly mentioned on top. Use only one A3 sheet.
- Applicants must mention why they think their project deserves the “Best Use Of Light” award with a proper explanation of which source of light has been used, how it has been used, the idea behind using it, how the client has benefited, etc. Keep it brief and precise. Supporting images should be put in the same sheet with image captions and drawings.
- Do not mention your name, firm name, address, or any other details in the A3 sheets. A code will be allotted after the submission procedure is completed.
- By submitting the projects for the competition, you declare that these are your original work or you have made the maximum contribution to accomplishing the project.
- Projects that have already won a WADE award should not be submitted again for the competition.
- Applicant have to submit ‘Declaration Letter’ under the following 2 circumstances:
I. Declaration letter from the Principal of the firm: Professional working for a firm, submit a ‘Declaration Letter’in the firm’s letter head duly attested by the principal of the firm with following content duly signed & stamped.
“No objection letter”, “I/we, principal/ owner of the firm ______________have no objection regarding the submission of ___________________project by Ms. _________________ where she has played the role of ________________.”
II. Declaration letter from Partner(s) of the firm: Professional working in a partnership firm, submit a ‘Declaration Letter’ in the firm’s letter head duly attested by the partner(s) of the firm with following content duly signed & stamped:
“No objection letter”, “I/we, partner(s) of the firm __________________have no objection regarding the submission of _________________ project by Ms. ______________ where she has played the role of _______________.”
Note: It is mandatory to fill up the WADE survey form along with submission of entry.
For any clarification or assistance, applicants can contact WADE ASIA at 9310612980 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.