WADE ASIA Awards was launched in the year 2017 with the intent to recognize & award the contributions & work done by Women in the fields of Architecture, Art & Design in India. The 6th season of WADE ASIA AWARDS will be held on 18, 19, 20 August 2023 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
- WADE Lifetime Achievement Award
- WADE Woman Art Maestro Award
- WADE Sustainability Champion
- WADE Special Contribution Award
- WADE Role Model of the Year Award
- WADE Woman in Luxury / Design Business
- WADE Woman Comeback Champion Award
- WADE Woman in Engineering Award
- WADE Woman in Academia Award
Guidelines and Applications
1. WADE LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
Any woman from the Architecture, Art or Design can Nominate a Senior Woman for WADE ASIA Lifetime Achievement Award who has dedicated her entire life to bring a change in the field of Architecture, Art or Design.
2. WADE Woman Art Maestro Award
Any woman from the Architecture, Interior Design, Art, Construction, Building Material Industry of India can Self-Nominate or Nominate a Woman Architect, Designer, Artist, Academician, Consultant, etc. who has made significant contribution in the field of Art.
3. WADE Sustainability Champion
This award is open to all women working in the Architecture, Interior Design, Art, Construction, Building Material Industry of India, whether they are architects, designers, artists, academicians, consultants, or in any other related field. Women in any stage of their career can self-nominate or nominate another woman who they believe has championed the cause of sustainability.
4. WADE Special Contribution Award
This award aims to recognize and felicitate a Woman Architect, Designer, Artist, Academician, Consultant who may or may not be into active Architecture, Design or Art, Academic currently, yet contributing significantly to the field through Research, Literary work, Social cause, Academics, Communication and Architectural Journaling, and more.
5. WADE ROLE MODEL OF THE YEAR AWARD
Any woman from the Architecture, Interior Design, Art, Construction, Building Material Industry of India can Self-Nominate or Nominate a Woman Architect, Designer, Artist, Academician, Consultant, etc.
6. WADE Woman in Luxury / Design Business
Nominees must be women who have made significant contributions to the fields of architecture, building materials and products segment, interior design, product design, or related areas in the LUXURY SEGMENT.
7. WADE Woman Comeback Champion Award
WADE ASIA celebrates the coming back of women in business and profession after a break. The Comeback Champion for Women Architecture and Design Awards is a special category that recognizes women architects and designers who have successfully returned to their profession after taking a significant break due to personal reasons.
8. WADE Woman in Engineering Award
The nominee should be a woman who is working in the field of civil engineering, Structural engineering and have made significant contributions to the field of engineering and have demonstrated leadership, creativity, and innovation.
9. WADE Woman in Academia Award
This award aims to recognize and felicitate the special work done by a Woman in Academics for Design, Art or Architecture. She could have contributed as part of any Institution or through her Books, Articles, Teachings, etc.
1. The awards are open to all licensed Women Architects, Interior Designers, Product Designers, Industrial Designers, of Indian nationality, of any firm and/or individuals working in Architecture, Design & Building Industry of India.
2. There is no limit to the number of categories a participant may enter however, separate forms needs to be filled for each entry.
3. All entries must be submitted digitally on the website. Entries without filling up the Application Form will be rejected.
4. Projects must be uploaded in requisite format only. Sample is attached in the Guideline for reference.
5. It is mandatory to fill up the WADE survey form along with submission of entry.
For any clarification feel free to call us at 9999612977 or you may drop your query at email@example.com