WADE ASIA Young Emerging Architect/Interior Designer Award is intended for YOUNG DESIGN Enthusiasts practicing in the field of Architecture & Design. The aim of this competition is to give a platform to India’s young and upcoming Architects and Interior Designers, a chance to showcase their talent. Projects are evaluated on the basis of Project design, Concepts, Innovativeness, Original idea and many more relevant factors.
1. Only Female Architects/Interior Designers upto 40 years of age can apply for this award category.
2. Applicants must submit 3 original projects (With photographs and not renderings/ visualizations except for Future project).
3. Out of the 3 projects submitted, 2 must be completed projects while 1 could be a future project. Each project should belong to different category.
4. Each project should be submitted in a single A3 size paper (300 DPI, PDF format, clear at 100% viewing in Photoshop) with brief information and a suitable headline. For each project use only one A3 sheet. Submit 3 attachments in total (Three A3 sized project sheets).
5. Applicants may mention about Client’s brief, Objective of the design & how the objectives were achieved. You may also include about the Challenges of the project & how those challenges were met. Keep it brief and precise. Supporting images should be put in the same sheet with Image captions and drawings.
An example of how to design the project in A3 size paper is attached at the bottom for reference purpose only.
6. Do not mention your Name / Firm name / Address or any other details in the A3 sheets. Code will be allotted after the submission procedure is completed.
7. When you are submitting the projects for competition, you are declaring that these are your original work or you have maximum contribution in accomplishing the project.
8. Projects which have already won WADE Award should not be submitted again for the competition.
9. This award category is open only to qualified female Architects and practicing Interior Designers and should be either running her own firm as sole owner or as partner for not less than 2 years.
10. Applicant have to submit ‘Declaration Letter’ under the following 2 circumstances:
I . Declaration Letter from the Principal of the Firm: If a Professional is working for a Firm & submitting the project where she has contributed substantially, then she must submit a ‘Declaration letter’ in the Firm’s letter head duly attested by the Principal of the firm with following content duly signed & stamped:
“No Objection letter”, “I/We, Principal/ owner of the firm ______________have no objection regarding the submission of ___________________ project by Ms. _________________ where she has played the role of ________________.”
II. Declaration Letter from Partner(s) of the Firm: If a Professional is working in a Partnership Firm & have accomplished the project in partnership with her fellow partners, then she must submit a ‘Declaration letter’ in the Firm’s letter head duly attested by the Partner(s) of the firm with following content duly signed & stamped:
“No Objection letter”, “I/We, Partner(s) of the firm __________________have no objection regarding the submission of _________________ project by Ms.______________ where she has played the role of ________________.”
For any clarification feel free to call us at 9310612998 or you may drop your query at email@example.com