- » Applicants can submit only 1 project either of Architecture or Interior Design which should be a completed project.
- » You have to mention why you think that the project deserves “Best Use Of Color” Award. Also, mention the stories behind the use of colors.
- » Each project should be submitted in a single A3 size sheet (300 DPI, PDF format, clear at 100% viewing in Photoshop) with brief information and a suitable headline with project category properly mentioned on top. An example is attached for reference purpose only. In the written matter, the Jury is interested only in knowing the objectives of the design and how you have achieved the objectives. Keep it brief and precise. Supporting images should be put in the same sheet with Image Captions & Drawings.
- » No superimposing or watermark of Names/ Logos/ Firm name allowed on the images or the A3 sheet that you submit. We will allocate code for each project.
- » Use only one A3 sheet. Submit 1 attachment in total (One A3 sized project sheet).
- » There is no age limit for this category.
For any clarification feel free to call us at 9310612980 / 9310612998 or you may drop your query at email@example.com