By : Geetha VG | 25 Mar 2017 | Recent projects
- KITCHEN AND DINING AREA
- The customized Kitchen with a modular open kitchen design concept is spaciously designed with a lot of need based storage spaces, a refrigerator space. A dinette/cutting platform with storage space below.
- A crockery unit bifurcates the kitchen with the dining areas. it is brightly lit and well ventilated with an access to the utility/kitchen area on the rear and a door in front leading to an outdoor tea area over the water-body. THE KITCHEN WORK TRIANGLE HAS BEEN WELL ESTABLISHED IN OUR DESIGN.
- The Master Bedroom in the first floor
- More so designed as a master suite has a Walk-in wardrobe space, T.V.lounge, A huge Balcony overlooking the Landscape below and a master bath. Subtle colours with concept paints, cove lighting in the false ceiling adds onto a cozy and bright and completely satisfying ambience in the master bedroom.
- Daughter’s bedroom in first floor
- This room with 15 degree angular wall and huge roof height has been effectively used by creating a mid level study and library and storage areas. This whole room is cooler and brighter and more so in the mid level areas.
- FALSE CEILING DETAILS: Cove lighting where LED rope lights have been used to dissipate diffused light and accentuate the ambience of the interiors. We have also achieved greater energy efficiency levels by these LED fixtures and less maintenance cost
- The Home theatre: An acoustically treated and probably the only area to have an AC unit14’-0”x17’-0” area in the first floor with cove lighting and customized furniture, make-shift bar counter and T.V. unit just made suitable for this client. The home theatre along with an outdoor balcony jets out over the water body functions as additional relaxing corner accentuating the concept of leisure and family entertainment
71,985 total views, 3 views today